Sunday, July 30, 2006

Each day my heart grows the fonder....AS David prepares to start his first week (of 42 weeks) of treatment, I love him even more for making these scrafices to be with me and our family. What a man god blessed me with! At times I feel so unworthy of him. God has placed us a tough trial, but through the help of others we shall endure it together. I pray he shall rise above and beat his ailment, so he can walk through those temple doors as my eternal companion.

How precious life is and how much we take for granted that the most important things we would cherish in life: securing our eternal family, would be put on the back burner. We run around a mice maze (to met life's demands), but never reaching our cheese (our eternal goals).

His illness has placed extra pressure upon me to finish school... as soon as possible, for I'm unsure what our future financial outcome will be? Yet, at times I grow angry at the fact I could be spending that precious time with him of which I might have little of.
Amongst all this,... I am grateful that the lord continues to bless our children with health and strength. I'm especially grateful that our son Ben is returning back to the states from Quatar (the Middle East), after serving his three month Air Force rotation there. Yes, the lord has kept a watchful eye upon our needs, and I pray will continued to do so.

1 comment:

  1. Ben's coming back? Yay! I'm so glad he's safe. When are you and David able to get sealed?

    ReplyDelete