
At the arrival of our family Thanksgiving dinner, Roxie had to quickly get acquainted with her favorite pals: macy and corky...my cousin Cindy's dogs. I boosted how I manage to get a pic of all the dogs together before my cousin Cindy did. She said ...of what? them smelling each other! lol
Macy, is the one with large brown spot on her back, which is mainly Rob favorite. Corky has two brown spots near his rear end. There's a story about macy. It seems that when Cindy took macy in for dog training.... this dog went into the room filled with much more furocious creatures then this little dog could ever be. The dog trainer asked everyone to figure out who was the queen of the pack. Guessing... by way macy's strutted in with head and tail up ...she ran the troop!



Thanks for updating with a bunch of pictures of the LaFever family! It was good to see pictures and how everyone has changed since I last saw them 14 years ago. I want to see pics of Jenny's new baby boy! I love the pic of the dogs sniffing each other!
ReplyDelete