I love all your flowers. I am so jealous. I can't wait until we move somewhere where flowers can grow and where we can have a garden to grow them in! I especially love this photograph mom...it looks like a professional shot.
Married to a guitar player who loves gardening with me and teaches at a trade school during the school year. I am part-time student until nursing school starts next year.
Mom - the flowers are just gorgeous! We haven't seen the daffodils yet. I can't wait to see your place and all the lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteI love all your flowers. I am so jealous. I can't wait until we move somewhere where flowers can grow and where we can have a garden to grow them in! I especially love this photograph mom...it looks like a professional shot.
ReplyDeleteI have yet some more photo flower shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jen ,,,,,I thought the photo looked great too!
ReplyDelete