Tuesday, March 03, 2009
My Dad loved Sardines......and as a child I thought they were horrible, but I'm eating them for their calcium benefit to help heal my fractured toe. Dad also, could wait for Smelt season when mom's brothers and he, would head out with their fishing nets. It was like betting for the most fish. Mom refused to clean the slimy things, so dad did it all in our basement sink, then he froze them. I never ate them! I'm trying out new veg's drinks, so if your out of veg's juice...just use a can of tomatoes or tomato sauce and then blend them up. I add beets, carrots and sometimes an apple to sweeten it up, along with a tsp of green powder that includes organic: spirulina, alfalfa, barley, wheat grass, oat grass, broccli, carrot, and spinach to name a few. It also has added fiber foods, prebiotics, enzymes and some minerals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment