
I miss my swimming partner...but Ethan and I had great time exploring the lake together. With only a few weeks left of summer, I've been trying to get as much swimming done as the weather will allow. While at the Santa Cruz
Koa campground with Ethan, he wanted us to get him some sun glasses. Yes, in this California sun everyone needs a pair, but especially if your 11 yrs old and want to peek at the boardwalk girls without them knowing!...
lol Before we headed him off to his return flight, we had breakfast at the
Parkside Cafe where Chris is working and Ethan got to met Charlie
Wertz. All of a sudden, Ethan became very shy, but he managed to show off his
playstation portable machine to all there. Afterwards, David and I took him to see the Charles
Shultz museum which has an attached ice skating ring. Ethan grew little bored reading all the displayed comic strips there, but he liked to practice making his own cartoon in the cartoon drawing room and enjoyed listening to
Shultz's bibliographical movie, and finding out from
Shultz's army display case that he received a metal of high honor for his service in
WWll.
We look forward to seeing him come Christmas....until then...study hard my grandson....



No comments:
Post a Comment