Sunday, November 08, 2009

Within 20 minutes... I've immersed myself into the depths of Bogg's mountain. Its quiet beauty, and fresh air ...just rejuvenates my spirit to reflect out those worldly stresses that bog me down. I step into ...God's temple grounds. Immersed I am into childlike adventures that beckon me forward. I found areas where I can camp for a month out of the year for free. Primitive yes, but considering the fact that its nearly no driving time spent for 2 Full days of absolute Bliss! My initial discovery of finding these campsites got me stuck sleeping over night... lost in the woods. I suffered from a mild case of hypotherma, an overdose of misquito bites, and dehydration. After that, I've decided to grab a partner/ trail gear for an earlier start on these trails. Some trails are more than several miles long...There are also horse trails here...I feel so richly blessed to have nature so close by.........



No comments:

Post a Comment