Sunday, March 14, 2010

Goal for 2010,...mix some of the songs David wrote and musically arranged. Tony a collage student with a major in computer mixing, and business marketing is helping us achieve our goal. We have a little problem getting rid of the mic back ground noise, so guys choose to cover the mic with a sock and it worked. I wanted to show pic's of the computer mixing images, but ran out of memory. I'm not sure if this would really show up either, but it is really interesting to watch this computer music mixing bring everything together. I learned a lot of hard work and hours, and hours goes into each song. Tony has to break up each sound separately, drums, guitar, voice, piano ( Tony playing parts) and then after balancing each (and knocking off all imperfections), Tony puts them back together in perfect sink... Its amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment