Saturday, September 04, 2010

Our fun trip to Michigan visiting my daughter Jen's family. I got to met the newest addition to the Copping family,...Ambree, who will turn one next month. I took a pic of the beautiful Detroit lake view just steps from my daughter's house. I now know what muggy heat is,.. Ugh!..."Don't stay up so Late," is a children book written by children's own stories, and is the funniest book ever that David bought for the kids. We spoiled them going out to eat at a Italian restaurant and eating ice cream and cup cakes...Yum I stayed with Jen's family while David was busy the whole week in a school seminar for the Plumber Union. He had a huge thick manual to study for a 200 question test, and "Pasted it," so we wrote, "Congrats,"on the dinner paper table cloth with crayons. We loved Ann Arbor and took a break in David's Bell Tower Hotel room for David to read to the kids. They love it! Brynlee, and Ray couldn't get enough of David's attention; in fact, Ray clung to grandpa the whole visit. We bought the children's book at a Robot store front where the kids had fun playing with little robots. Few pic's of a church held lunch buffet to welcome all new members in the ward. Jen made her home made wheat rolls. They were delicious and we bought the empty bowl home. It was nice to hear your daughter's ward members rave about her and what a great help she is to the sisters' in her ward. I was surprised at how well the girls new their computer games, so that little Ray is quite a wiz.
The dark haired beauty is Jen's exchanged student from Spain, and what a help she was with the kids! Pop a pic of baby Ambree snuggling up to stuff gray rabbit which I bought for my dog Roxie. Roxie jumps up on the bed and brings her new favorite lovely to sleep with. I couldn't get Brynlee to smile in the pic's with grandpa; yet, she loved being silly with him instead....











































1 comment:

  1. These are great pics Mom!! I'm going to copy and put some of them onto my blog, if that's okay! Thanks again for coming out...we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete