Friday, March 20, 2009
































































This is cousin Cindy's house, which they are in process of selling, as you see here that her husband Rob obtain all of his lumber from lumber company that he inherited from his father to build and floor this beautiful home. To go along with the all around hardwood floors, they added stain glass windows and chandeliers, bright color paint, rock fireplace and iron railings. The surf bedroom is lacy's, which I thought was rather cute decor. Rob has a fetish for Indian artifacts seen here in his office. I slept in Rob grandfather's bed, seen here with the tall headboard mantle and adjoining bathroom. I love the carved wood accent. Tuscany kitchen with all the modern appliances and breakfast nook area and a sunlit atrium, which is my favorite part of the whole house. This atrium would be perfect for orchids. Josh's wedding held in their beautiful backyard and seen also one pic of their front yard with driveway. Family pic's of Jewel, Thel, Cindy, Becky and I after eating out for breakfast. Uncle told us his heroic sea adventure where he received honorary award for saving several hundred men by steering the helm of the ship through the storm when he was 17 yrs of age in the Koren War. He said, no one else would volunteer to take the wheel. Watching the sea water rising above 6 ft and flooding the front of the ship while the waves toss them like a toy boat within it swells, sure scared him, but he held on trusting the lord would help guide the ship with its crew to safety.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Mom, you took quite a few pictures! I'll have to post the ones I took of the outside house itself.

    ReplyDelete