Tuesday, March 10, 2009































I decided to save money by starting my garden from seeds this year. I am pleased to see little green seedlings coming up. The red stem plants are beets, others are squash, lettuce, basil, oregano, carrots, broccoli, cucumber, green and red peppers, spinach, Swiss chard, watermelon and cantaloupe are coming up! Another pic here is my favorite Orchid I bought from the Orchid show. I realized I don't have any pic's of me, so for posterity reasons....here I am.

2 comments:

  1. I like the pic of you and Roxie.

    Way to go on your seedlings! I can't wait to enjoy the fruits of having our own garden! We just need to stay in one place for that to happen. :) Not move midway growing season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was difficult to hold the camera and a squirmy dog while trying to aim in the right direction. Thanks, I like the pic b/c it just shows how much I love having little dog.

    ReplyDelete