Where did all the fresh batch of cookies go? My husband Dave, the cookies fiend....
Sunday, August 09, 2009
My son Ben returned home from the Air Force on vacation leave....so Cindy and Pat created some awesome dishes. Pat cooked his grandpa's BBQ and steam chicken and Cindy made a watermelon/basil dish, and to go along with it, we let Ben pick out the dessert.....Raspberry Cheesecake...yum!! Charlie enjoyed playing with Daisy, Chris's pit-bull and Ben got special welcome home kisses from Lucy, Cindy's pit-bull. Lucy loves to mooch and lick, but Ben loved it. Pat had to try out his new radio airplane and I had to take pic of their artichoke that bloomed. They really have a beautiful yard. After dinner the Becky and Ben crashed. I love this pic of the two of them, and of course a pic of our photogenic happy couple...Becky and Charlie.
Married to a guitar player who loves gardening with me and teaches at a trade school during the school year. I am part-time student until nursing school starts next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment