Saturday, July 10, 2010

HOPE AND CHANGE.....I feel is this year's theme....Our family is going through several needed changes to adapting ourselves to these trying financial times. Charlie moving upward to Chief in the Coast guard, John hopefully into HVAC program and Chris back in school, Cindy entered into a Acupuncture technician training program, Andrew hopefully landing himself as a prison guard, Trevor just has another yr left of his doctor training internship, Ben trying to get himself into the Air Force reserves when his six yrs are up come next March, Erika has sold some of her original art work and started displaying her own art at art showings, and Mom and Dad are moving hopefully again into the Bay area closer to David's work and opening more opportunities for Cheryl work too...I truly know that the lord loves us b/c he has opened so many new opportunities for our children to expand and grow. Each of our children and their spouses are unique bringing in added blessings that enrich our lives.....and b/c of this, David and I feel our family couldn't be the same w/o each and every one of them....

Imagine honey,....it all started when you answered my single profile ad in Aol, in 1999. I feel the lord intervened to allow our paths to cross and bless me with a beautiful match. Because of you babe our kids are more loved and enriched...

No comments:

Post a Comment