Monday, May 07, 2012

It's now May and David is mostly back to his own self. He is feeling better and has more clarity everyday. His diet took a while to adjust to, but we were able to make it work and we are doing fine on it. Still steak is a bit of issue for it doesn't taste the same without added salt. Our yard is coming along and the veg's are well on their way. Everything is in bloom so my allergies have been an issue this past month. Today, I woke up and went for a walk down by the river without needing my allergy meds. I am thrilled! We have a wedding to go to this summer for David's nephew is getting married in Oregon. Just don't know who were getting there, b/c neither one of our cars is reliable for this long trip. Because of this, I plan to work and save what we can for another or fixing one of the existing cars, most preferable the truck. I will be crunching my time between school work and paying off my school tuition in order to graduate by the end of this month, so I've got a busy month. We plan on seeing Erika when in Oregon and my mom to show her my grad video.....wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment